Tuesday 11 August 2009

Introduction...

Hi, it's me ~ Helen aka The Beading Lady :-)

Hope you are all keeping well.
Emma has very kindly accepted my request to write for the Misi Blog.
I feel very strongly that Misi is a fab place to sell craft items, buy craft items and generally get to know some very friendly, helpful crafters and I'm hoping to express that in this blog.
I plan to interview a few Misi crafters and showcase a lot of Misi creations.
I would love to hear your suggestions and comments about what you'd like to see on the Misi blog... ideas for themes, interviews and anything else that you want to hear about.

Chat soon...

Helen
xxx
Categories: ,

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh I am first to make a comment!!! Glad you are doing this Helen and I know you will do a good job (although it's about time you blogged about me lol) No suggestions, just lots of variety. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be in safe hands then.....looking forward to reading your Misi blog. Will have a think about ideas & suggestions. Good luck with it all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Helen. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. And I too will have a think about what I would like to see here.

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what about choosing a craft and then getting people who do that craft to say how they got start and when,how to do it with tips and techniques to share. Any way just a thought. Glad you are doing this as have enjoyed your own blog so far

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Helen. Haven't even started to read anyones blog yet, so much to do, so little time !! Will make a special effort with MISI. Mornie G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Helen, Look forward to reading your wise words.
    I do like Julies suggestion, though how you even choose which craft??? Well that is why your'e assistant editor I guess lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck Helen, not that you'll need it with us lot backing you up 100% of the way! An idea I have is to celebrate events that don't get much press, like Grandparents day, teachers day, book day etc, which could be linked to crafts found on MISI. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the support everyone... some great ideas.

    Love the idea of highlighting a craft. Will have to do one a month or something for the next year to try and cover them all.

    And will have to do some research on those "forgotten days". I've heard there's a homeworkers day as well :-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice to see the misi blog in such good hands and looking forward to seeing all those amazing crafts showcased

    ReplyDelete